/dist/images/branding/favicon

MōVI M15 and Futaba R7008SB

Discussion in 'MōVI M15' started by Juan Lima, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Juan Lima

Juan Lima Member

Hi guys. Is R7008SB now compatible with M15 and Pro?
    Trying to use my T14SG.
    If there is no compatibility issues. Can any of you guide me about the process?

Thanks

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Based on what it says on page 73 of the Manual, you can certainly use Futaba. Several other forum members have posted that they use Futaba, but the only posts that mentioned the R7008SB are for the MoVI (not the Pro). I'm not aware of FF having removed any features that were in the non-Pro to the Pro so I'd certainly go ahead and try it.

If, on the other hand, you are planning to go out and buy a Futaba Tx and R7008SB, then I'd email to support@freeflysystems.com and make doubly sure.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Juan Lima

Juan Lima Member

Hi Andy. Already own a R7008SB and 14SG. Im trying with one MoVI M15 right but have shot experience in RC so I fund a bit complex the process to map the 14SG at the same time that dont know if Im doing something wrong or the R7008SB. Support tells me that is compatible so Im doing something wrong. Have a green light so TX and RX are linked. Thats the only part I know hahaha

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

See you other posting, Juan. It includes a link to http://forum.freeflysystems.com/ind...ng-the-futaba-radio-on-the-alta-6-and-8.7821/

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert