/dist/images/branding/favicon

Futaba setup

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Robin Opgård, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Robin Opgård

Robin Opgård New Member

Hi,

We are having some problems with our Spectrum transmitter, its dropping out sometimes and the M10 resets to majestic, often ruining a shot. We have a spare futaba reciever (R6302SB) and transmitter. How do I set up the MoVi for this? I know the sbus-connection, I just dont know how to do the progamming.

Thanks in advance.

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Robin if you know how to do the control mapping on the Futaba systems then you only need to update the channel values on the MoVI on the Remote Controller Menu. Change the Radio Type to sBus and then map the 6 control items to the appropriate channels. Attaching a spreadsheet I use so that I can quickly change back and forth. Note that in this list I have not mapped Remote Tilt rate of Roll Trim. I set those to a Zero value. And this is for a 14SG radio. 8FG would be similar.

Screen Shot 2014-03-25 at 8.38.44 AM.png

3. Janne Hoglund

Janne Hoglund Member

Hi Gary.
    How does these numbers -9...0...9 in the M5 Gui translate to chanels on the Futaba 8 FG?

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

The number would be the channel. The plus or minus sign allows you to reverse the direction. Example if you push forward on the stick for tilt and the camera tilts down but what you want it actually tilt up then simply reverse the sign for that channel.

5. Janne Hoglund

Janne Hoglund Member

6. MaxBest

MaxBest New Member

Hey, guys. Tell me how to make a star-stop on futaba? As well as how to control the roll on the remote?