/dist/images/branding/favicon

Faulted error message

Discussion in 'MōVI Controller' started by erikmotta, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Charles Bergquist

Yeah updating to the latest firmware does nothing for the RedRock Motor issue.

I'm still waiting to hear back from Support on my end. Been a lot of back and forth with no solution and now radio silence.

Hopefully they're working on a fix or they'll swap out the MoVI's that are having the issues.

2. jim mundell

jim mundell Member

Did this ever get resolved? If so what was it and how did it get fixed? Thanks

3. Stefan Helborg

I also have this issue :-(

4. PJ Mozingo

PJ Mozingo Member

Waking this thread from a dead sleep, but I’m having this issue using the Chrosziel CDM-100M motors. Just using 1 motor on focus has no problems. Using 2 causes faults and becomes unresponsive. Any update on the past cases? Were your issues related to Redrock motors only?

5. Martin Mikitas

Martin Mikitas New Member

Tried CDM100 and Heden, and a bunch of others. In the end we went with Nucleus which doesn't depend on Movi. After a lot of tinkering I concluded it has do with stiff lenses and occasional power drop of the Fiz Unit. I would guess its a hardware problem rather than software.

6. Mikkel-Becker Aakervik

Hi we have the same motors with Movi Controller and having constant problems with 1 - 2 motors faulting. Have you been able to have a fix?

Kind regards
    MIkkel

7. PJ Mozingo

PJ Mozingo Member

Unfortunately no fix yet. Freefly had just released a new beta firmware in November 2020 for the Movi Pro (V 2.0.2). Haven't had any luck. Still faulting motors.

I usually try a mixture of resetting the Movi, unplugging/replugging motor cables (while Movi is on/off), unplugging/replugging Molex ends, and resetting the Movi Controller and settings. Hope that helps for the time being. Seems that Freefly has their hands full with too many projects and not enough people.

8. Martin Mikitas

Martin Mikitas New Member

Same here, Heden and Freefly is the worst combo. Especially the big Heden 26, faults 95% of the time.

9. Frank-Michael Krause

3 years later … i try to get the red rocks to work.
    15% success rate R U kidding me?

any ideas?

thanks
    Michael