/dist/images/branding/favicon

Error 3. The NC has no communication with the FC

Discussion in 'Cinestar 8' started by Ramón Vélez, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Ramón Vélez

Ramón Vélez Member

Hi everyone.

For some time now we are having problems with the CS8, already change the Flight Control with a new unit. http://www.quadrocopter.com/Flight-Control-V21-ME-with-ACC-Upgrade-Assembled_p_928.html

Install the new unit FC, ​​and now an error perciste 3 we verify the manual errors.
    "3" FC no communication "
    Cause: The NAVICONTROL have no communication With The Flight Control Solution:
    Check the resistance (tr. note: with a multimeter) of connections (6-pins 10-pins AND flat cables) and the solder points on the pads.

Were checked wires, solder and clean connection against moisture.

So far we have not been able to accept the CS8 MX 20 Control signal.

If anyone has any magical help would be great ...

Ramon Velez Strocchia
    BlackCat Studio / ramonvelezs@gmail.com

Screen Shot 2013-06-26 at 7.24.59 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-06-26 at 7.24.56 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-06-26 at 7.24.51 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-06-26 at 7.23.59 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-06-26 at 7.23.37 PM.png

2. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

These might sound stupid but have you checked the polarity of the cables from the nc to fc. IE red strip correct or loose?

3. Ramón Vélez

Ramón Vélez Member

if vericamos the temporality of cables and are correct ...
    Including we are looking for programming the MX-20 just in case and nothing!

thanks Jason...

4. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

do you have spare cables and tried switching them over?? also take a picture of the cable set-up someone might have a better idea

5. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Ramon can you send some close up of your cable connections on the FC and the Navi/GPS stack? Thanks

Ramón Vélez likes this.
  6. Ramón Vélez

Ramón Vélez Member

I do not have cable replacement, I'm looking for a replacement ... although problems in the voltmeter cable and is transferring ok.

Tomorrow sending the photos and if I can a video for analysis. For now I'm tired of try and try without success that this device does not work.

outside to check the connections that can be more!

Thanks Gary and Jason

7. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Ramon: This is not a problem that has anything to do with the MX-20. As Gary and Jason are suggesting, the problem is likely to be the way that the cables between the NC and FC boards are connected -- you know that the cables are good, so as Jason suggests, it is most likely something with the orientation of the cables.

Can you also do an experiment -- namely to connect MK Tool via the MK USB adapter directly to the FC board and verify that the FC board is definitely working.

Thanks
    Andy.