/dist/images/branding/favicon

Dual operator mode?

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Caleb einhorn, Mar 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Caleb einhorn

Caleb einhorn New Member

hi there,
    Is there a dual operator mode where the pan is controlled by the movi operator and the tilt controlled by the mimic operator?
    Can't find this in the app
    Thanks!
    Caleb

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Caleb:
    Errr.....I don't think there is such a mode. (But by the very act of me writing that, I'm sure it'll provoke someone to correct me if I'm wrong!)

Cheers
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Well, I have a theory that probably works... but I need to test it more before posting.

Under your app's General Settings, change your heading assist to Fixed Mount. Technically, your Mimc would still control the pan, but if you only tilt... The operator still has control of Pan.

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

See! See! I told you that the fastest way to find the answer was for me to say that I didn't think it existed! <evil grin>
    (Thanks, Graham!)

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

Graham Futerfas likes this.
  5. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Actually, because you posted, I was motivated to pull out the Movi and look. Setting to Fixed Mount works... but there's also a Mimic Mode that has Majestic Pan as an Option, so you could also just do it that way.

6. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Well thanks for doing it -- I'm still away from the studio so didn't have that luxury and was forced to go from memory...at least I think I was.... :)

Andy

The Ground Is The Limit™