/dist/images/branding/favicon

ALTA's Grounded - Critical Issue - please read

Discussion in 'ALTA' started by Tabb Firchau, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Thanks again for the kind words Ben - I am glad we could turn it around so quickly while it was here. Based on what I see, you shipped it on the 5th and you received it back yesterday (New Zealand time)...that would be 2 weeks total :).

2. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

3. Rolf Ableiter

Rolf Ableiter Active Member

so finally since yesterday my ALTA is on the way to its master :)

it was a little adventure with the issue in mind but i didn't have the chance to send it earlier.
    we had about 15-20 days in Germany and switzerland and a couple of them in rain and fog. ALTA had to fly through hard wind and sometimes it was wet as i did put it into a bathtub but ALTA didn't mind.
    Still i have some vibration issues and hope to get them solved when the copter is back. hopefully they find something when checking the ALTA.
    overall i can say: ALTA is a workhorse like no other machine on this planet.

now i hope i don't have to wait so long to have it back in Germany

Steve Maller likes this.
  4. Cesar Fernandez

I just purchased a New ALTA with a MOVI5 few weeks ago and went for the training to California last week. I am concerned if my ALTA would also have to shipped back or if some of the new units, like mine, are not affected by this problem. Please advice what to do, Thanks.
    Cesar Fernandez

5. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Cesar: Email to support@freeflysystems.com and tell them the ALTA's serial number. They should be able to tell you the answer to your question.

Andy.