/dist/images/branding/favicon

Aerial tuning

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Paul conto, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Paul conto

Paul conto Member

I finally got the mövi M10 after running a converted cinestar gimbal for the past few years and have some questions about tuning. After initially booting up the movi it started spinning like crazy until in the app I noticed an aerial mode and activated it. It stopped the spinning and I took off and flew it around and it looked rock steady, though pan did drift after some hard turns. The issue arose after looking at the footage and saw that it didn't seam to keep steady at all, the roll and tilt was moving around like crazy with the movements of the bird instead of keeping it steady. My question is do I have to do a separate tuning for aerial and handheld mode?
    Thank you

2. Derek Cooper

Derek Cooper Active Member

Paul - lots of tuning posts in this forum - I would do some searching first. All your questions will be answered in detail.

3. Paul conto

Paul conto Member

So it ended up not being a tuning issue but an actual design in the software? Apparently when you turn on aerial mode the majestic setting is disabled and you have to use a second controller. Is there anyway around this for single person operations?