/dist/images/branding/favicon
Larkin Carey
Last Activity:
Feb 1, 2017 at 11:06 AM
Home Page:

Share This Page

Larkin Carey

Member, Male, from Boulder, Colorado

We might try and carry on a pair or two, so let me know if you are interested in any number of them up to 8. $150/battery seems fair. May 7, 2016

Larkin Carey was last seen:
Feb 1, 2017
    1. mathewfarrell
      mathewfarrell
      Cheers Larkin, I shall do.
      As a complete aside, how did the gig go? And if you don't mind me asking, how you managed to handle to Australian pilot licensing laws? I'm merely curious, as I'm still debating whether the time and cost associated is worth it, and interested in how other people are tackling them, especially when traveling.
    2. Larkin Carey
      Larkin Carey
      We might try and carry on a pair or two, so let me know if you are interested in any number of them up to 8. $150/battery seems fair.
    3. Larkin Carey
      Larkin Carey
      Hey Mat! The batteries are in SYD with the Catlin Seview XL team I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to cut them down to 4s.
    4. mathewfarrell
      mathewfarrell
      Hi Larkin,

I may be interested in the battery packs you've left in Australia. I'm running older MK electronics, so either need to upgrade some of the caps on my FC or cut the packs down to 4s, so I'll do some homework first.

Where are they currently, and do you know what you'd be happy to take for them?

I know what a PITA it is trying to travel with these things...

Cheers,
      Mat
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.falkoraerials.com