/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi PROblem and Mimic Shaky

Discussion in 'MIMIC' started by Wiktor Palanowski, Jul 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wiktor Palanowski

Wiktor Palanowski New Member

Hi, my name is Wiktor and I am having some problens with my Mimic, everything is working well and next second, far or near, it start shakking, I used to tell the producer that was interference from mobiles or internet or walkie-talkies or the Steel or Water or wind or whatever, but they don't beleve me anymore, is there something that I am not doing right? I saw a video of somebody using a Mimic with a TX of the Beta Mimic, does it work better? And to destroy the rest of my reputation, yesterday everything went off with 4 warnings, turn it off and on again and when I start walking again, bang, down again, I've reported to FF support and now I am waiting, meanwile does anyone have an idea, I am sendding a link with some of the problens. Thank's all
    https://goo.gl/photos/XfUYVBEBQJ42GzsU9

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Wiktor: When you use the app. software and check the charts, can you see which axis is causing the problem? It looks like the Pan axis from the movie clip you posted.

Can you confirm that you have:
    1. Balanced the MoVI Pro.
    2. Done an autotune (what stiffness values do you get?)
    3. Made sure that there is nothing on the gimbal that is loose that could cause the gimbal to oscillate.
    It seems such a regular oscillation too -- the gimbal just "wags" a couple of times every few seconds. Very strange.
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Wiktor Palanowski

Hi Andy, thank´s for your help and I´m sorry about the delay of this answer, I had to send my MP to FF, last time I had everything balanced and autotuned and when I start to walk around the motors couldn´t hold and I had 5 warnings, very strange and than talking to Chris FF, he told me to send it. Thank´s anyway. Wiktor

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

OK Wiktor. Please post again with what you know once this has been resolved by FF. It will help other forum members if their MP starts the same style of wagging.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

5. Wiktor Palanowski

FF sent me my MP and the botton part of it but no explanation, so can't say what they donne. But the Mimic stell have a lot of interference, I am thinking to by the Movi Controler receiver, the other I have use it and no interference, I will run some test and let you know.