/dist/images/branding/favicon

JOYSTICK FOR MOVI IN ALU BODY

Discussion in 'MōVI FAQ - Tips and Tricks' started by Roger Fosaas, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Roger Fosaas

Roger Fosaas New Member

2. Walter Brokx

Walter Brokx New Member

I tested it in september 2015, but not very extensively.
    With the suggested settings I found it making the MoVI move pretty fast, so I tried tweaking those settings:
    that resulted in more subtle movements, but also in a strange upward tilt jump every 30 seconds. (So after a few minutes it was tilted up a few degrees.
    I guess I did something wrong, but haven't had the time (or urgency) to figure it out yet.
    Most important thing I need to check is whether the suggested settings are without the tilt jump.
    I figured this could be handy when shooting on a boat while you still want to be able to set the tilt without a second operator.

Just beware that if you connect this: the MoVI won't respond to a remote anymore, unless the joystick is disconnected AND the remote is bound again. The MoVI will only accept 1 input at a time.

Roger Fosaas likes this.
  3. Wolf Schiebel

Wolf Schiebel Active Member

Hi, nope, i have three controls installed simultanously, Futaba FX-30, my Thumbcontroller (Spektrum) and Mimic without any problems. I just switch between the Spektrum and Futaba receiver in the app, the Mimic overrides any settings of the rc receivers. No need for re-binding whatsoever.

Best,

Wolf

4. Walter Brokx

Walter Brokx New Member

That is what I expected how it would work, but I really had to rebind everytime.
    I will do more tests later: it would be weird if it works for you, but not for me.
    I hope you are right, Wolf, but when I ran into troubles with it Freefly confirmed that I had to rebind.