/dist/images/branding/favicon

mountain bike

Discussion in 'ALTA Showcase (Photo/Video)' started by Rolf Ableiter, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Rolf Ableiter

Rolf Ableiter Active Member

we filmed these clips for a german TV documentary at the beautiful "schwäbische Alb" with our ALTA and a GH4

2. Adam Orens

Adam Orens Member

We are having some shake issues :confused:. Any chance we could get an idea of your settings? We are running an ALTA - GH4 with a M5 and MIMIC. We tend to have a lot of wind out here in Hawaii which doesn't help.

3. Rolf Ableiter

pay me the trip to Hawai - we'll fix it together ;):)

do you have the problems in all flight modes? try to check this first!
    if it flies without problems in manual mode, than you have to fix height stiffness and height hold.
    I lowered height stiffness to 5 and ALTA still holds the height good enough.
    i have no problems in height mode now but some in GPS mode wich i have to fix.
    But it is true: ALTA with its low speed motors and low speed vibrations is hard to calm with light payload...

4. Adam Orens

Adam Orens Member

The copter is flying pretty stable in all modes and there are no noticeable oscillations. The issue we are having seems to be in settings on the M5. We have the copter hung and tuned as stiff as possible. Thoughts? o_O

Attached Files:

5. Rolf Ableiter

there are some parameters wich are a bit strange to me (but i have a M10 and so this should be different).

1. Pan Stiffness should be higher (100+)
    2. Tilt stiffness should be higher - try to lower tilt hold strength (to 15 or 25)
    3. roll hold strength should be lower (15 to 25)
    4. Gyrofilter and Outputfilter should be higher (both 2 or 3)
    when changing gyro and output be sure to tune all three axis new.

but this is guesswork

try to change the vibrations cartridges. if you use the teal ones than try the red ones

but after all try to get help from the support. i got help from them and they are pretty fast.

(we should stop hijacking this thread :) )

6. Adam Orens

Adam Orens Member

Copy and repost in the Movi section and name me....... Your probably right.:)