/dist/images/branding/favicon

Best daylight monitor with HDSDI to HDMI Conversion

Discussion in 'Monitors' started by Ben Ruffell, Jan 17, 2014.

1. alain baars

alain baars Member

I am using my MoviM10 a lot these days, it's all tuned up now!
    I still find it hard to get used to the tv Logic 058w, It's difficult to see the exact exposure, since it doesn't do LUT's to translate my Log image, therefor I always have the Waveform on on. Another issue is the difficulty of seeing the image in broad daylight, I know there is the HD 7inch high bright, but that weighs 200 grams more than the tv Logic.
    Any tips?

2. Ben Ruffell

Ben Ruffell Active Member

Hey David,

Thanks for resurrecting a thread from two and a half years ago. Good effort!

Been using the Transvideo 5" Starlite HD for a long time now on the Crossbar, and the 7" Rainbow HD on the MoVI Controller.

Working well for a long time now.

3. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Well, while we're resurrecting it... :)

I just got a SmallHD 503 --- it's pretty awesome on the gimbal. Kind of pricey, but I really couldn't see very well with my old TV Logic 5.6" monitor. This 503 is so bright you have to dial it back when working indoors. I have a couple of niggles with it, but it's even brighter than my SmallHD 702. I've been waiting for at least a year for a 5" High-Bright monitor for the Movi, so I jumped on this one the minute I saw it.

4. Ho Zhen Jie

Ho Zhen Jie New Member

If anyone is keen on letting go any of their tvlogics, feel free to let me know!